Puppy, Kitten and New Pet Visits
Getting a new pet is an exciting time for you and your family. Keeping your pet healthy and happy is on the forefront on your mind and ours. Routine veterinary care, diet and nutrition can go a long way. Webster Veterinary Clinic is here to partner with you in the ongoing care of your pet.
Your First Visit
Before You Arrive
Here are a few tips to help you prepare for your pet’s first visit with us:
- Write down any questions or concerns you may have.
- Acclimate your pet to a pet carrier and car rides.
- Note the specific food and treat brands and quantity you want to feed your pet.
Things to consider and speak to your vet about:
- Should I microchip my pet?
- What kind of grooming is recommended?
- Should I consider pet insurance?
- What is the ideal age to spay/neuter my pet?
- What types of vaccines are recommended?
- Where can I find emergency care?
New Pet Form
Wellness Schedules and Overview
Request an Appointment
Need to schedule a new pet visit? We can’t wait to meet you and your furry loved one. Call us at 585-872-6467 or contact us today!